- Committee advises the Board on financial matters of the HCA.
- Develop an annual budget for Board approval
- Tthoroughly review recommendations made to it and to make decisions that will allow the Association to live within its means and balance the budget.
- Recommend the amount of the annual assessment that property owner must pay within accordance of the HCA bylaws
- Review monthly financial statements
- Collection and collection policy implementation.
- Aaudit of the Associations financial records
- Oversight of the Association's Reserve funds
Neighborhood Liaison Chair
- To work with Homeowner Associations that adjacent or within the Hollymead subdivision
Neighborhood Watch Chair
- Cooridnate Neighborhood Watch Program in conjunction with the Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD).
- Communicate to the residents and board any secuirty or ciminal activites with in the Hollymead Subdivision.
- Cooridnate block captains and email lists.
- Responsibility for oversight of the maintenance and improvement of all common areas owned and/or maintained by the HCA, including landscaped areas and ponds, and shall advise the Board on matters relating to the HCA's responsibility for arranging landscape maintenance services for those neighborhoods where such service is provided by the HCA.
Design Review Chair
- Shall review all homeowner request to ensure compliance with ARTICLE V of the HCA DECLARATION OF CONVENANTS
Condominium Liaison Chair
- Coordinated HCA activites with the Condomioms with in Hollymead
- Prepares all offical documentation on befalf of the
- records Meeting minutes
- Generates Newsletters
- Coordinates all ballot and elections at the anual meetings
- Works to replace any out of cycle board members
- Coordinates pool membership and maintenance contracts
- Cooridnates trash srevices, contracts, and budget