These are guidelines, not covenants, and subject to the approval of the Architectural Review Board.
Sheds should have a simple design and the architectural details should be compatible with those of the house.
- Storage sheds shall have a maximum floor area of X square feet and should be located in rear yards.
- Storage sheds shall be constructed of wood, with vinyl siding and two-sided roof with shingles. The colors should match the house colors.
- The storage shed shall be located according to the County and HOA setback requirements.
- Storage shed must be located 100% on property.
- Setbacks must be in compliance with County Codes/Regulations and appropriate permits must be obtained by the owner.
- The HOA may require landscaping (trees, shrubs, etc.) to shield the storage shed from adjacent houses.
Your application should include:
- A plot plan showing the location of the shed, existing structures, easements and property lines.
- A description and dimensions of the shed
- A description of the color of the shed and the color of any nearby structures, if any
- Plastic and Prefabricated metal sheds.